Why You Should Consider Hiring a Local Moving Service Provider to Help You with Your Move
Moving is one of the most stressful events one can experience in life. It has both physical and emotional consequences, and it is very hard to do such a task on your own. Luckily, there are many local moving service providers out there who can help you. It is highly recommended that you hire such a company. These people have years of experience in the moving business, and they can definitely make your relocation a lot less stressful. But, even with a good mover at your disposal, there are still several things that you should do on your own.
Choose the Moving and Storage Company that Best Suits Your Needs
Whether you’re planning to move across the country or into your out-of-state college, hiring a reputable mover for the job is of the utmost importance. Moving to a place that is thousands of miles away is not as easy as moving down the street. Things such as transportation, quality of the packing, reliability of your moving and storage company, become
Free Tips from a Reliable Moving Service Company
Planning and organizing your move takes time, and if you are doing your own packing, make sure you give yourself plenty of time. Proper planning and packing will save you money, time, and a lot of hair pulling! Having an experienced and reliable moving service company like Easy Move will also ensure a stress and hassle free move as well.
Here is how to get started:
- Decide which items you will take with you and which you will leave behind. There may be items that aren’t worth moving or that you don’t need anymore.
- Collect packing supplies in advance. Make sure you have enough moving supplies. Start collecting boxes from friends, from your place of work, or from stores. You can also buy what you need if you cannot borrow it.
- Start packing non-essential items. If you are moving in the summer, pack all your heavy blankets, winter clothes, and sports equipment.
- Label boxes. While you are packing your belongings, be sure to label boxes with contents, in which room should they go and note any special instructions such as “open first” or “fragile”.
- Make an inventory list. It will help you conveniently check whether all your belongings have arrived at your new home.
- Label all boxes with stickers that instruct your moving service company on how to handle them.
- Pack safely. Clothes, pillows, linens, and towels can be used to keep fragile items safe. Be sure to properly wrap all fragile items such as dishes, picture frames, and vases in several layers of bubble wrap. It is inexpensive and will prevent your items from bumping against one another.
- Use protective padding to wrap all scratchable furniture. Coffee tables, headboards, table tops, etc. can all suffer from scratches during the move.
- To prevent injury to yourself, your friends, family, or the movers, keep the weight of the boxes at a minimum. Make sure that your boxes are not too bulky and heavy to manage. The ideal weight of a box is 40 pounds or less and should be no more than 50 pounds. If there are any overweight boxes, be sure to mark them properly so that no one gets injured while moving the boxes.
If you have any questions about your move or would like to benefit from the services of a qualified moving service company in Dayton, OH, be sure to contact our team at (937) 240-0662!
Our Moving & Storage Services Company Knows the Answers That You Need
Moving is not only about informing your landlord, paying all your utility bills before leaving, or informing your bank that you have a new mailing address. In fact, you will have to take care of many other things, such as booking a reliable moving & storage services company and packing all your personal belongings and furniture in advance. All these things will cost you some money, no matter how good the deal you have found is. But what to do if you are on a tight budget?
What Makes Us a Premium Local Moving & Storage Service Provider
Are you looking for a reliable local mover and reasonably-priced self-storage facility in Dayton, OH? If so, Easy Move is your best choice of a local moving & storage service. You don’t believe us? Read the following post, and you will find all the proof that you need!
The Importance of Working with a Professional Moving & Packing Company
With the accelerated pace of the world nowadays, life has become so dynamic. This creates the feeling of permanent uncertainty and forces us to constant changes. Indeed, people frequently change living addresses and working places. Whatever the reason or purpose of relocation, moving is always a daunting task and usually goes with a great deal of stress. Luckily, there are a lot of services on the market that offer assistance for the relocation needs of customers. They can be rather helpful in handling of the process in the set time frame and ensuring of secure transportation of property.
Tips to Help You Pack from a Moving and Storage Service Provider
Today, we will help you learn how to pack different items like a pro so that you can quickly manage any relocation or storage project of yours. Here’s what our moving and storage service team advises you to do:
How to Save Money When Hiring a Moving Service Company
The most important thing you should know about moving is that costs add up fast. Between shopping for supplies and browsing for a moving service company, you can easily exceed your budget if you’re not careful. However, cutting corners is also not a very good idea. So, if you want to move on a budget, then you should definitely follow these guidelines.
Advice on How to Choose the Best Corporate Mover
Advice on choosing the right corporate mover — ensure you totally understand the services each mover offers and the price at which the services are to be provided. It’s advisable check with your region’s moving and storage association to find out more about the regulations which apply to movers in your area. Also, make sure you are aware of your rights and responsibilities when you decide to move.